NZ vs NED Dream11 Prediction Potential 11 Pitch Report: ODI World Cup 2023 Match 6 | NZ vs NED Dream11 Prediction Right this moment | Hyderabad Pitch Report
It’s frequent information that New Zealand step it up a notch relating to World Cups. That got here to fruition on this event’s opening day, dismantling defending champions England with such drive and precision in equal measure.
Rachin Ravinda well and truly announced himself on the world stage. Devon Conway additional confirmed his standing as one of many world’s prime gamers. Additionally, led by Tom Latham, the Black Caps will need to be as environment friendly as they have been within the area in opposition to England. If the main target stays the identical, they are going to be onerous to beat.
Nevertheless, Netherlands greater than held their very own in a aggressive displaying in opposition to Pakistan on Friday, solely to fall quick at key levels. Their bowling was fairly spectacular, whereas the beginning with the bat offers them one thing to construct on. However, staying within the combat lengthy sufficient is the important thing.
Bas de Leede as soon as once more confirmed simply how sensible he’s. It’s on the opposite gamers, of which the expertise is lots, to offer that all-important assist in opposition to a robust crew.
ODI World Cup 2023 Match 6: NZ vs NED Potential Enjoying XIs
Lockie Ferguson and Tim Southee are each obtainable for this match after lacking the England conflict. Kane Williamson remains to be unavailable.
New Zealand: 1. Devon Conway, 2. Will Younger, 3. Rachin Ravindra, 4. Daryl Mitchell, 5. Tom Latham (c & wk), 6. James Neesham/Mark Chapman, 7. Glenn Phillips, 8. Mitchell Santner, 9. Tim Southee, 10. Matt Henry, 11. Trent Boult
Netherlands could keep on with the identical crew.
Netherlands: 1. Vikramjit Singh, 2. Max O’Dowd, 3. Colin Ackermann, 4. Bas de Leede, 5. Teja Nidamanuru, 6. Scott Edwards (c & wk), 7. Saqib Zulfiqar, 8. Roelof van der Merwe, 9. Logan van Beek, 10. Aryan Dutt, 11. Paul van Meekeran
NZ vs NED Dream11 Prediction: Fantasy Suggestions
- Rachin Ravindra produced a efficiency to recollect in opposition to England. He middled nearly every thing in his 96-ball 123*. Anticipate him to additionally play a key position with the ball.
- Devon Conway additionally began the WC off with the blinder (152* off 121 balls). Because the begin of 2022, Conway has scored 801 runs at a mean of fifty.1 and strike charge of 90.2 in ODIs.
- Will Younger scored two centuries in three ODIs in opposition to Netherlands final 12 months. He has scored 51 runs off 41 balls in opposition to Logan van Beek (one dismissal).
- Glenn Phillips will play a key position in all three sides for New Zealand at this World Cup. He chipped in with two wickets in opposition to England final week.
- Mitchell Santner was merely excellent in opposition to England (2/37). His adjustments of tempo and size will take a look at the Dutch batsmen.
- Matt Henry produced a powerplay masterclass in opposition to England. He ultimately completed with 3/48. Additionally, Henry took 5 wickets in two ODIs in opposition to Netherlands in 2022.
- Bas de Leede is a must-pick in fantasy groups. He’s coming off a superb all-round efficiency in opposition to Pakistan (4/62 and 67).
- In ODIs this 12 months, de Leede has struck 352 runs at a mean of fifty.3 and strike charge of 100.6. He has additionally taken 19 wickets at a mean of 21.4.
- Vikramjit Singh will likely be examined wider outdoors off in opposition to New Zealand’s skillful seam assault. Together with his half-century in opposition to Pakistan, Singh has made 21 double-digit scores in 26 ODIs.
- Because the begin of 2022, Scott Edwards has scored 1,057 runs at a mean of 44.0 and strike charge of 95.4 in ODIs.
- Logan van Beek took seven wickets in three ODIs in opposition to New Zealand in 2022. Additionally, he’s a really useful hitter down the order.
- Colin Ackermann will even be key with bat and ball. The all-rounder took a powerful 2/39 on this floor in opposition to Pakistan.
Different Stats and Details
- Head-to-head: Matches 4, New Zealand 4, Netherlands 0.
- Daryl Mitchell in ODIs because the begin of 2022: 24 inns, 913 runs, avg. 41.5, SR 90.1.
- Matt Henry has dismissed Vikramjit Singh as soon as in 15 balls (14 runs) and Bas de Leede as soon as in 13 balls (three runs).
Rajiv Gandhi Worldwide Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad Pitch Report and Climate
Spinners discovered first rate flip within the Netherlands-Pakistan match on this floor on Friday. The spinners can look to construct strain on this match, however anticipate the seam bowlers to search out some help up entrance.
A heat day is forecast with a prime of about 33 levels. No rain is anticipated.
NZ vs NED Dream11 Fantasy Picks:
Notice: The under groups aren’t primarily based on the ultimate enjoying XIs. We could not have the ability to replace these in time. Use the stats and commentary on this article, in addition to your personal instincts, to create your groups.
Supreme XI: Devon Conway, Scott Edwards, Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Bas de Leede, Colin Ackermann, Mitchell Santner, Rachin Ravindra, Trent Boult, Logan van Beek, Matt Henry
ODI World Cup 2023 Match 6: NZ vs NED Match Prediction – Who will win?
New Zealand to win.